Friday, July 22, 2011

Warning: WIFD ahead

What, you may ask, is a WIFD?

It is a phenomena peculiar to the Sense & Sensibility message forums and stands for Week in Feminine Dress, though the original idea came from LAF/Beautiful Womanhood. Every so often, the S&S ladies will commit to a challenge of dressing femininely and documenting it for the encouragement/inspiration of other board members. I haven't participated in a WIFD since before my marriage, and it's high time to do another one! Starting Sunday, July 24, I'll be posting photos on my blog as well as at the forums.

I'll post links to other participants' blogs at the end of each day's post, so if you'd like to join in, leave a comment and I'll add your link too!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your sense of style, Laura, so I'm looking forward to your posts. :) I haven't been on the S&S forum in a long time, nor have I done a WIFD via blog in ages either. I may consider joining you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Cheri! I'm glad you'll be joining in, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be participating too. I'd love it if you would link to my blog as well! I'd be happy to link back to yours, if you would like. (I'm a day behind, I'll have my posts up by tonight.)
    Thanks,
    Chelsea

    www.pursuingthecalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea, I just saw your comment and added your links! You are welcome to link back if you like, but it's up to you! :)

    ReplyDelete