Sunday, September 26, 2010

Classic Christie


Murder in Mesopotamia, 1936

While at a garage sale this weekend, I snapped up this wonderful 1936 edition of Agatha Christie's Murder in Mesopotamia. It's a little musty but entirely readable, and I could not resist the Art Deco font on the cover. Plus, it's a title we didn't have in our library!

Murder in Mesopotamia

I've been collecting Agatha Christie books since my teens. My husband also owns quite a few, so when we combined our libraries, we ended up with over two shelves full. Just the thing when one needs a quick Christie fix!

2 comments:

  1. I love the font too! You can't beat a bit of Agatha Christie. My Mum has scores of her novels, so I read her copies before I was married. I need to get my own editions now, she's such a great read.

    ReplyDelete